搜索此博客

页面

2013年5月24日星期五

CONCLUSION

A trip to malacca officially ended,Although very  sentiment to leave, but there will always be at the end of everything.



The trip gave me a lot of joy, happy memories, and knowledge.Let me know more about culture in Malaysia, this is we can't learn in school.Someone told me before,If you want to know about a country,don't go to the capital,choose the most local characteristics and culture of the city.Then you will know the most authentic it.I stay in Malaysia for several years, but I have never been to malacca.
When I go to the malacca before, I thought it just a small city , even I thought it would be like village.
But when I arrived, I know I was wrong,the deepest impression is the first night we see the view by boat,Its beauty let me shock, such beauty even compared to KLCC and KLCC will also be overshadowed.
 
If the first day it showed me its beauty, then the second day and the third day is showing me the connotation of it,it use ruins to tell us about its stories,in a long time ago, the malacca has experienced the invasion of so many countries,but it did not give up because of this, it took the different cultural fusion together, created a new Malacca.

I like malacca, like its culture like its history,i also like people of malacca.Their local conditions and customs to let a person feel very kind.When we take a taxi to go shopping mall, the driver acts as a guide introduced malacca attractions to us,and in the evening we go to the restaurant near the hotel package chow mein, boss directly sent us a pair of new chopsticks.so...how can i don't like malacca?>0<

 
good bye malacca,i will see you again

没有评论:

发表评论