搜索此博客

页面

2013年5月21日星期二

Culture of Malacca

Today I went to a cultural street, it’s very Chinese style, just a moment I thought I returned to China,it’s Jalan Hang Jebat(Jonker street), Culture street is already has a long history in the ancient city of Malacca, also is very famous in the world.

 


 
It records the Chinese before came to the malacca by boat from China,I remember in Chinese history has a great general,he’s name is Zheng Chen Gong, He has been to malaccaAfter that many Chinese people know the Malacca and come to here to live.So there has a very famous local culture call ''nyonya'',means the Chinese and malays after marriage they're children are nyonya.

If you want to see the culture of malacca, I recommend you come to this street,this is a kind of very good ethnic fusion of culture.

satu malaysia

没有评论:

发表评论